My 1st time

MWG

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is my 1st time posting pictures so be eassyyyyyy. haha

These are all shot with a Canon T1i, kit lens. I have ordered the canon 10-22 f 3.5-4.5 and also the tamron 28-75 f 2.8.

005.jpg

031.jpg

047.jpg

proccess.jpg

034.jpg

added:
044.jpg

Heres a portrait I did on for a friend of mine:

017.jpg

comments?

Last edited:
hmmm strange, not sure what im doing wrong

this is the same way i have always posted pics, anyone have an idea what im doing wrong?

nvm, i figured it out

Upload your photos to imgur.com

It will assign a simple and randomly generated filename that doesn't contain expletives and then you'll be able to post them here.

http://i363.photobucket.com/albums/oo72/[COLOR=Red]****thefree[/COLOR]/January%202011/047.jpg[IMG]

Photobucket will work, just put it in a different album with a name the board likes! As in clean it up and it should work. It does not like F***thefree

Here I'll do it because apparently it's really hard..

iRFWU.jpg

Sorry, not hard, just took me a couple minutes......

047.jpg

I can see the photos..

I very much like the second one, would just like to see a little more detail in the tree, and the whites seem a bit blown out.
I also like the last one, I just don't like that you cut the subject off on the left side.

You want us to go easy? Fine... they are nice. yay. Keep shooting, you rock.

Let me know when you actually want to learn and progress. Harsh and honest critisism is the best way to grow as a photographer. If you are going to spend time on forums asking for advice and CC, then be prepared to have your pictures ripped up. Best way to grow.

These are all shot with a Canon T1i, kit lens. I have ordered the canon 10-22 f 3.5-4.5 and also the tamron 28-75 f 2.8.

comments?

The lenses won't make any difference in the bad composition of these images. Centering a subject is usually the worse place to put them. Read up on the rule of thirds as a guide to help you better place a subject in the frame. Also be mindful of the backgrounds as they can easily distract from the main subject.

Sorry, was that too rough? ;)

I like the rose also, but some of the background elements are distracting. Specifically the upper right hand corner. And you clipped a little off of the top of the rose. Just nitpicks really.

Nice hummer feeder!

Thanks guys. I'm still experimenting with the big three, and all the camera's different modes. The kit lens really isn't THAT bad, but there have been certain situations were its no good.Such as lowlight conditions, and shadows. But you just have to adjust.

You want us to go easy? Fine... they are nice. yay. Keep shooting, you rock.

Let me know when you actually want to learn and progress. Harsh and honest critisism is the best way to grow as a photographer. If you are going to spend time on forums asking for advice and CC, then be prepared to have your pictures ripped up. Best way to grow.

comments?

The lenses won't make any difference in the bad composition of these images. Sorry, was that too rough? ;)

Lol. It was joke. I would like constructive criticism for sure. Will be more appreciated than just saying yay you rock. haha

You do realize the camera can still take pictures sideways right?
In portrait orientation...

On the portrait of your friend you clipped off the top of his head. Real no-no right there, unless it is done for a purpose...what was your purpose?

#6 is underexposed for the flower bush but overexposed for the sky.
#5 is underexposed
#4 your flower is wilted and dying
I like #3 the best, but the composition is lacking.
#2 is decent for a silhouette, but you're getting some blown out clouds
#1 has poor composition

Most reactions

Back