My 2 year old/Mother's Day

frommrstomommy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Husband and I took little man to take some 2 year shots which turned into somewhat of a disaster. I wanted balloons.. the shop was closed to get latex ones and I didn't want the foil kind. I forgot to pick his tie up from the cleaners on Friday to do a repeat of the adult sized tie he wore last year for his cake smash so we didn't have that with us.. and he was in full on crazy toddler mode! Totally worth it for quite possibly my favorite picture to date of my little and I <3 I don't have many of me being the one behind the camera 99% of the time!

The result..(last two taken by my husband) and some more on flickr

1jordan2yrs-2 by capturedbybc, on Flickr
2jordan2yrs-3 by capturedbybc, on Flickr
3jordan2yrs-7 by capturedbybc, on Flickr
4jordan2yrs-9 by capturedbybc, on Flickr
5jordan2yrs-13 by capturedbybc, on Flickr
6jordan2yrs-21 by capturedbybc, on Flickr
7jordan2yrs-24 by capturedbybc, on Flickr

I feel your pain. My little boy is 3 and it seems darn near impossible to get his picture. I can take pics of other people's kids, but can't get my own to quit making silly faces at the camera. I do really like the pic your husband took of the two of you, I'm sure you will cherish that. I also love the first photo. Now I'm feeling guilty like I need to get my lil out and get more pics!

You are nailing focus and emotions very well. I have noticed in about 99% of your posts that you are not seeing or processing with accurate WB. I think that you would really benefit from an online or in-person seminar. I think it would really take you to the next level, and give your images more depth.

You are nailing focus and emotions very well. I have noticed in about 99% of your posts that you are not seeing or processing with accurate WB. I think that you would really benefit from an online or in-person seminar. I think it would really take you to the next level, and give your images more depth.

I know ;\ I really need to get my monitor properly calibrated.. both of the computers I use. We have just had a LOT of spending in the past few months pretty unexpectedly so I feel so guilty spending the $ at the moment. It WILL happen, the question is when. I also haven't had the time to get on creativelive in forever either. Boo! I was really enjoying learning new things on there for a period of time and felt like it really helped me take things up a notch a while back and now I'm just kinda stuck at this point again.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back