My 2nd maternity session

Teresa

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.photographybyteresa.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
We thought it was just going to be mom-to-be (that already is) because her dh had army plans for recruiting and at the last minute the plans were cancelled so i got a few shots with dad-to-be in.
here are my 2nd maternity session photos (edited of course)

P3123305-3.jpg

P3123201-2.jpg

P3123316-2.jpg

P3123318-2.jpg

P3123323-2.jpg

P3123357-2.jpg

P3123376-2.jpg

P3123325-2.jpg

wow 43 views and no comments. that is amazing. i must've done so good that i shut everyone up! ha! *pats self on back*
okay stepping off self ego box now

Hi Teresa,

This is a big improvement over the last maternity photos you shared. You have some creativity going on here which is great.

What you still need work on, is the lighting. You have a lot of blown whites here.

Also, just to make the mommies feel better, "patch" those stretch marks out. It only takes a few seconds.

These still have a ways to go, but it's a marked improvement.

you know i would've taken the stretch marks out and i told her "I can edit out your stretch marks" and she told me "no dont touch them..i love my stretch marks. they are natural and they remind me of my babies everyday" so i was like "more power to ya woman! i wont touch them"
thanks for the comments

I agree with all of the above.
These are great ideas, and great shots. Just number 7, you can't see that she is actually pregnant.
Lovely pics, well done!

i didn't care for the lighting in any. i love the creativity.

Agree about the lighting, but beautiful posing!

Teresa, I agree with all the previous cc!

Did you shoot RAW? Were the whites blown there? In #7 particularly it looks like a lot of the glowing blown out whites was done in you post processing... Would you mind posting a SOOC?

Anelle

Most reactions

New Topics

Back