My 365 project

4270091907_a9a5ddc9eb.jpg

Strobist Info: SB-600 bare on shelf camera left, pointed upwards bounced off ceiling. SB-600 w/ Gary Fong diffuser on same shelf, pointed at me; all triggered via Nikon's CLS.

Cool shot, man im still saving for an SB-600. Cool shot, what lens was is taken with?

Cool shot, man im still saving for an SB-600. Cool shot, what lens was is taken with?

Thank you! I didn't think anyone was following this lol

I love my sb-600's, they work well for me. I used my 35mm for this shot.

I look at your stuff every time I see a recent posting :thumbup:

Thank you! I didn't think anyone was following this lol

I love my sb-600's, they work well for me. I used my 35mm for this shot.
I tune in.... ;)

I look at your stuff every time I see a recent posting :thumbup:

Thank you, I honestly appreciate the support. It's proven a difficult process so far lol.

Strobist Info: SB-600 bare on shelf camera left, pointed upwards bounced off ceiling. SB-600 w/ Gary Fong diffuser on same shelf, pointed at me; all triggered via Nikon's CLS.

Nice camera positioning! I like the low camera angle, and this time it looks like you're wearing gloves while doing your 'science thing'! The lighting looks good too; is that a fluorescent light there near the work area? Regardless of the type of light source, you've got the right shutter speed and aperture and ISO "triangle" dialed in to render the light source very realistically--a nice touch!

Nice camera positioning! I like the low camera angle, and this time it looks like you're wearing gloves while doing your 'science thing'! The lighting looks good too; is that a fluorescent light there near the work area? Regardless of the type of light source, you've got the right shutter speed and aperture and ISO "triangle" dialed in to render the light source very realistically--a nice touch!

Thanks Derrel! It is a fluorescent light underneath the shelves...everything was guess and check! I am becoming more familiar with lighting, hopefully my new umbrella and light stands will help out!

Wonderful picture, my question though is where are you researching at? haha, that's where my love for virology overcomes my interests in photography.

Most reactions

Back