My 365 project

4290021392_1755a142f6.jpg

Strobist Info: SB-600 w/ snoot 3' from ET's head, about 1' above the head; SB-600 bare about 4' behind ET both on tripods, both triggered via Nikon's CLS.

What is the back drop for this shot?

I really like the angle. It might look cool if the hands were in focus and the light were a little less intense on his face, but it's an awesome shot as is.

love your style man! really great stuff in here. awesome bokehs

lol this is awesome

What is the back drop for this shot?

I really like the angle. It might look cool if the hands were in focus and the light were a little less intense on his face, but it's an awesome shot as is.

It's a top secret, ultra expensive...well it's aluminum foil.

love your style man! really great stuff in here. awesome bokehs

Jankster, thank you. It means a lot, for real. :p

lol this is awesome

:thumbup:

I dig the Aluminum foil use...

Does the project seem to be pretty daunting, or is that just me?

I dig the Aluminum foil use...

Does the project seem to be pretty daunting, or is that just me?

It can be daunting...but then I think, "Geez, 365 objects in the world to photograph isn't anything!"

I really like your work. I, too, start to feel like the shots are getting a tad repetitive with a lot of close ups and bokeh... but you've got your style and your using it, so that's cool. I also like the images where the main subject is actually out of focus. Not necessarily my favorite technique, but yours came out very well.

Keep up the good work :)

Good job on all your pics! Doggie and day four are my two faves!

I really like your work. I, too, start to feel like the shots are getting a tad repetitive with a lot of close ups and bokeh... but you've got your style and your using it, so that's cool. I also like the images where the main subject is actually out of focus. Not necessarily my favorite technique, but yours came out very well.

Keep up the good work :)

Thank you very much! I appreciate the constructive criticism. It's made me rethink many of my shots, as well as exploring other types of photography.

A good thread so far. Nice work.

Thanks friend!

I dig the new shot, and the aluminum foil. Nice work!

Yea, foil is the SH!T!

Good job on all your pics! Doggie and day four are my two faves!

Thanks a lot friend! Just curious, what about 4 do you like?

4295913767_a00f4560b6.jpg

Yea, it's that day 'again'.

4298129703_f90c37204c.jpg

Strobist Info: SB-600 1' from rose camera left through 43'' shoot-through umbrella; SB-600 bare on ground behind rose to give the transparent look; all triggered via Nikon's CLS.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back