My 365 project

Very impressive start to finish. If you need some old creepy glass syringes from the 70s let me know.

Very impressive start to finish. If you need some old creepy glass syringes from the 70s let me know.

Oh man, thank you ! Are yo serious? I would kill for some neat props like that!

Why does the song "She Blinded Me With Science" pop into my head every time I see your lab portraits. I think a dominatrix cracking the whip in the background could add a nice touch:confused:
Good stoof man!

4336011071_cb1c1dafbc.jpg

D, still following and still amazed! I just hope your boss never shows up in the forum and sees what you've been doing at work!lol Have you ever considered giving up your job and doing photography full time? I can see you going a long way with this someday.

D, still following and still amazed! I just hope your boss never shows up in the forum and sees what you've been doing at work!lol Have you ever considered giving up your job and doing photography full time? I can see you going a long way with this someday.

Thank you so much!

I have never considered quitting my job. I definitely don't want to spend my life as a pro photographer. There are other things I wish to do much more. :eek:)

Day 38:

4339190778_4a191afb90.jpg

Day 39:

4342034657_05e00e5b2d.jpg

Day 40:

4345187996_3dbed3be46.jpg

Day 41:

4347096149_ec48496318.jpg

Day 42:

4350454882_60bffcc514.jpg

I am sure people figured I became burnt out with this project and decided to quit. However that is not the case. I'd like to take a second to explain my situation to the people of TPF.

My life is built around my hands. Everything I do involves my hands and fingers; my job as a science researcher, my new hobby of photography and digital editing, along with everything else in society that now requires constant hand movements. About 4-6 months ago I started having serious issues with my wrists. It's possibly carpel tunnel, but I am not sure at the moment. What I do know, is that spending everyday shooting and editing on the computer proved to be too much for my physical body. It's gotten to the point where I am in pain 24/7 and I can't even type very well. I even starting using my left hand to move the mouse to give my right hand a break. I have been laying off the net, and trying to take a break from editing photos, to no avail. Thus I've come to the conclusion that this silly project is not worth my health and future. So, with great sadness I am ending my 365, way short. I can't let myself believe that I 'quit' the project. It's actually very sad for me. I never thought I would end this project, and at the same time I want to finish it even more than when I started. This is what I have to do though.

I am going to take a little break from TPF and the computer. But I want to say:

THANK YOU

for everyone who supported me, followed me, and enjoyed my short lil project. I'll be back, and although I probably won't begin another 365 any time soon, i'll be shooting often.

can't wait for your return. I always looked forward to your pix. I'm sure I can still dig up a glass syringe if you want lol

I am sure people figured I became burnt out with this project and decided to quit. However that is not the case. I'd like to take a second to explain my situation to the people of TPF.

My life is built around my hands. Everything I do involves my hands and fingers; my job as a science researcher, my new hobby of photography and digital editing, along with everything else in society that now requires constant hand movements. About 4-6 months ago I started having serious issues with my wrists. It's possibly carpel tunnel, but I am not sure at the moment. What I do know, is that spending everyday shooting and editing on the computer proved to be too much for my physical body. It's gotten to the point where I am in pain 24/7 and I can't even type very well. I even starting using my left hand to move the mouse to give my right hand a break. I have been laying off the net, and trying to take a break from editing photos, to no avail. Thus I've come to the conclusion that this silly project is not worth my health and future. So, with great sadness I am ending my 365, way short. I can't let myself believe that I 'quit' the project. It's actually very sad for me. I never thought I would end this project, and at the same time I want to finish it even more than when I started. This is what I have to do though.

I am going to take a little break from TPF and the computer. But I want to say:

THANK YOU

for everyone who supported me, followed me, and enjoyed my short lil project. I'll be back, and although I probably won't begin another 365 any time soon, i'll be shooting often.

I hope things get better for you. I know this is corny, but you were an inspiration to me in regards to the 365 project. Let us know how you make out.

You have some great shots here so it definitely wasn't a loss. No need to feel disappointed.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back