My 365 project

awesome. so insanely sharp. lighting looks really good :thumbup: keep up the great work man!

4312237469_331d64ebe0.jpg

another great bokeh man!! :thumbup:

I can't get enough bokeh. I am considering my next lens to be nice bokeh lens for portraits. The price range is scary! I'd also like to know which lens your using for these shots?

Beautiful! :thumbup: Which lens are you using here?

Thank you! This is my 50mm 1.4G.

Great shots!!! I look forward to seeing the rest of them :)

I appreciate it, thanks for the support!

I can't get enough bokeh. I am considering my next lens to be nice bokeh lens for portraits. The price range is scary! I'd also like to know which lens your using for these shots?

I love bokeh as well. It allows infinite creative possibilities. You're right though, the lenses which produce the best bokeh are quite expensive. However I feel one of the best is the 50mm f1.4G for the money, and in lens terms it's not ALL that much. The next lens I want is the 85 1.4, and that is more than twice as much as the 50.

BTW, mostly I use my 50 for these, however some are with my 105mm f/1.8, and the portraits are all with the 35. On my flickr I have the lens i used for each listed.

How is the bokeh with the 35mm? Like if you were using in much the same fashion as you have been using the 50mm...

I just joined, and really enjoyed browsing this thread and seeing what you have for your 365 project. I really enjoy shallow DoF, so I am sure I will continue to enjoy it! Keep up the good work :)

How is the bokeh with the 35mm? Like if you were using in much the same fashion as you have been using the 50mm...

Well day twenty eight, a few days ago, was taken with the 35mm. The 35mm is pretty nice, bokeh. Here's an example:
4062105853_44fe48c50c.jpg

I just joined, and really enjoyed browsing this thread and seeing what you have for your 365 project. I really enjoy shallow DoF, so I am sure I will continue to enjoy it! Keep up the good work :)

Thanks man, appreciate it!

well after looking at all these sweeeeet bokehs youve convinced me that my next lens will be a 50 1.4 haha. love the last shot man. such a great thread :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back