My 365 Project

DivadWaldoss

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Hey guys!
I'm attempting a 365 project (not as a new years thing... I just coincidentally got inspired to try it at this time.) My inspiration for this project is from Kyle Thompson's 365. If you aren't familiar with him, I definitely recommend checking out his work! Flickr: Kyle.Thompson's Photostream

I'll be updating this thread everyday I have a new photo. I know it's something a lot of people start and quit, and I fear the same will happen with me, but I'm going to try to stick with it. We shall see. Any support, advice, and comments along the way is greatly appreciated!
Thanks,
- David

1/365

A New Beginning by DavidOsswald, on Flickr

Yeah good luck!
That's a lot of work I would imagine.
I'm thinking of doing a one a month project. Set a different goal to accomplish for that month (self portrait, leading lines, or something like that) and then focus on that and pick one favorite that I can post up on tpf for C+C.

Anyway, I like this photo it's pretty cool. Not bad for day one. :wink:

Thanks guys! I appreciate it! I agree that it's going to be a lot of work, so I really hope I stick with it! I definitely think the positive (and negative) comments from you guys will drive me and push me to produce something each day.

- David

Good luck. I just started one as well, so we will see how it goes. I'm into it right now, will that last? Looking forward to following along with these different projects.

Sent from my iPad using PhotoForum

Good luck. I tried this a couple times until I realized I'm a binge shooter. ;)
Forcing myself to shoot for the sake of shooting was of no use to me what so ever.

Have fun.

Thanks everyone!
Here's day 2!

Untitled by DavidOsswald, on Flickr

UPDATE
Also decided I'd take some BTS pictures of my setup for each shot. I didn't think to do it for day 1, so here it is for Day 2! (I hope you enjoy the quality of my old iPhone. :p)

Day 2 BTS by DavidOsswald, on Flickr

Last edited:
Very cool, like the BTS photo. We made it through day 2.

Akrobby said:
Very cool, like the BTS photo. We made it through day 2. I like the effects in your shot.

Day 3!
Not very happy with how this came out. The lighting is flat, there's a lot of noise, and it's just boring to look at. I guess this is one of those mistakes we're supposed to learn from. Should have some good stuff coming this weekend!

Falling Awake by DavidOsswald, on Flickr

Also no BTS photo for today. The "setup" wasn't really anything worth sharing.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back