My Bag Holds 70-200 attached..and more..

bhop

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I see this question come up from time to time, so I thought i'd share this pic I just took.

I'm shooting at Formula D tomorrow in Long Beach.. here's the basics.

Lowepro Fastpack 350 bag
-D300 with grip
-D200 (grip contacts in body stopped working *shakes fist)
-Nikkor 17-55 f/2.8 ED-IF AFS
-Nikkor 70-200 f/2.8 VR
-SB-600 (flash)

Not pictured in the upper compartment and laptop sleeve
-circular polarizer (to help with car reflections)
-diffuser for flash
-sunscreen
-hat (for avoiding sunburned bald head)
-notepad (for taking notes)
-Macbook pro (in case I take too many pics and need to clear my cards)
-earplugs (race cars are loud)

Race Shooting Gear 2012 by bhop, on Flickr

Would love to see some photos from the race! I hope you get some good shots and that all the racers manage to keep the rubber side down! Have a great weekend.

Can I say im jealous. shooting it for fun or from inside the fence? i'm going to start shooting the M.D.U. (midwest drift union) this summer and work on my skills in that area but right now it will be from behind the fence.

Definatly post up pics when you get them done.

I was supposed to be shooting with media, but they apparently cut back on sites/publications that don't meet their standards this year (meaning they only want high traffic publications..no little guys) and the site I have been shooting racing for for the past few years apparently doesn't have the numbers they want, so they downgraded our credentials, apparently quite a few other sites have been complaining about the same thing.

So.. I had to shoot behind the fence, but, having shot the event for the past few years, I know the good spots, so I got quite a bit of useable shots... not as good as i'd have liked, but what can ya do.. I'll just have to figure out way to get deeper into the scene so I can get behind the barriers again. I'll post up a few after I get some editing done.

Most reactions

Back