What's new

My best Hong Kong landscapes... :P

KyLo

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 28, 2011
Messages
19
Reaction score
5
Location
California
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi guys,
I'm 21 and from Hong Kong (but live in California), this is my first time to post my pictures here and I hope you guys will like it~! :blushing:

I fully appreciate that if you can leave a comment for me, thanks! :mrgreen:

#1
5671159396_e4afc5a90a_b.jpg

#2
5670590611_6efb811865_b.jpg


#3
5670589363_f8b4c39198_b.jpg


#4
5670592735_efbd1c35ca_b.jpg


#5
5671156722_a9316f95c6_b.jpg


#6
5711867078_8b60544443_b.jpg


#7
5711865860_1e2f7b1722_b.jpg


#8
5711306437_d4ed50c4ed_b.jpg


#9
5711866104_a614fbb006_b.jpg


#10
5711308307_b9e5bab30a_b.jpg


#11
5711867734_ca0a7945fc_b.jpg


#12
5711308783_17b15ed725_b.jpg


#13
5711309217_d3d8d12bae_b.jpg


If u like it please visit my flickr at anytime.
Flickr: Ky.Lo's Photostream

Thank you guys, have a nice day! ;)

KyLo.
 
Number 11 is my favorite. In the future you may want to not post so many at once if you want critiques.
 
i like all of them. great color, lighting, etc. welcome.
 
#8 seems like a really hard shot to get. Completely calm water that size. crazy timing
 
thanks guys!
#8 seems like a really hard shot to get. Completely calm water that size. crazy timing
It was the time during sunrise, and not much breeze..
 
Outstanding work Jimmy!@!! I went to your Flickr page and looked at it in the other thread you posted today--you have a very nice style and way of working with bright city light sources.
 
Many great shots here! A very nice set. Thanks for sharing!
 
Jimmy I'm heading to Hong kong he in the future these are some awesome chots man. Where do you suggest going for good shots of the city?
 
Jimmy I'm heading to Hong kong he in the future these are some awesome chots man. Where do you suggest going for good shots of the city?
well I will suggest the top floor of Harbour City, where I took #6, it is a parking lot, but normally visitor can get there via go through the second floor of the shopping mall.
Harbour City is located at 3 - 27 Canton Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong
FYI here is the Office Website: http://www.harbourcity.com.hk/home (it has japanese)

After that, you can go to Tsim Sha Tsui waterfront, located just South of the Harbour City.
Remember to watch the world's Largest Permanent Light and Sound Show starts every night at 8:00 p.m.

If you don't get the location, here is the map of where I am talking about.
HKTST - Google Maps

and this is the Hong Kong Tourism Board website. (also provide in japanese;))
Discover Hong Kong - Official Travel Guide from the Hong Kong Tourism Board

Have a nice trip. :)
 
9, 11, and 12 are amazing.
 
Wao so nice shot . I wish i can have same shot. What camera and lens did u use to take night city and landscape pics? These are two kinds of my favorite.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom