What's new

My best Hong Kong landscapes... :P

wow those are great! what is your setup?

#1,3-5 taken by D70s
#2,6-13 taken by D300
lenses I used
Nikon 10.5, 16-85vr, 24-120vr, 50f1.2, 70-300vr
Tokina 11-16 ;)
 
Wao so nice shot . I wish i can have same shot. What camera and lens did u use to take night city and landscape pics? These are two kinds of my favorite.
For cityscape and landscape I usually use 10.5 or 11-16 for my D300, thanks!
 
Thank you for replying . I will try with my camera :))
 
very nice vibrant work. love the sense of movement in some of em.
 
1 FTW!
great work!
 
I want to say: "you are really good". Amazing images you have taken, how long you have been spending in this series? What is the camera setting for #5?
 
Very impressed, Jimmy. You have taken remarkable shots. Definitely looking forward to seeing more work from you in the future!!
 
Thanks guys!! I am so glad you guys like them!!

I want to say: "you are really good". Amazing images you have taken, how long you have been spending in this series? What is the camera setting for #5?
Actually this is not a series, just some of my selected pictures I shot in HK before.
those #1,3-5 was taken by my old DSLR D70s,
and all others was taken at during last year summer holiday when I traveled back to HK.
you can check the camera setting here Exif | Untitled | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Very impressed, Jimmy. You have taken remarkable shots. Definitely looking forward to seeing more work from you in the future!!
thanks! Before I moved to CA, I was live in Charlotte, NC. :-P
 
Awesome shots! Love them all. Will visit your flickr in a bit. Keep up the good work.

I am from California too btw :p
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom