What's new

My best red tailed hawk shots yet and a merlin

ZombiesniperJr

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Apr 16, 2016
Messages
4,663
Reaction score
2,458
Location
Petawawa Ontario
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Great set. I was wondering today if school had slowed your fun:bouncingsmileys:
Thank you school ends at 2:30 for me now but i have to wait till dad gets home from work

I have worked in public work for 39 years now. Before that I did farm work and small jobs after school. Believe me when I say you aren't any more anxious for him to get home than he is himself lol.
 
Logan you really nailed the focus on these! Great set.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom