My Bird Photos are on Display! (1st time)

NancyMoranG

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I really could NOT put this in the Pro Gallery! I was NOT looking for critique, so not appropriate in Nature, and couldn't think where else to put my 'announcement'.

I had asked 2 months ago in the Technical forum about having been asked to show my photos at my Volunteer job. They would enlarge to 18x24 and put them in plastic frames on some empty wall space. ( Yes, a lot of fluorescent glare. )
I am flattered of course, but am not fooling myself. It has been a HUGE kick in the butt for me though to get more serious and get out there more.

These are various birds here on Cape Cod Canal and have gotten some feedback from you all when I have posted them, so thank you!

Is this when I asked hubby for a Full Frame :) :) ??

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Nancy

Well, your work has certainly made that wall look a million times prettier! :) Congrats on the recognition from your co-workers!

Thank you Terri.
They have offered me a 3 month spot for next season, so have been trying to get a theme going and work on better/crisp photos!

Congrats Nancy!The wall was dead not its alive.

Congratulations. Have your contact info on back of the photos and check with having an artist statement on the wall to one side of the exhibit.

With the offer for another showing I think you can ask for the Full Frame :)

Congrats Nancy!The wall was dead not its alive.

Yes, the Ranger is trying to get more going on in the museum. As long as it is about the Canal, she is actively recruiting ideas.

Congratulations. Have your contact info on back of the photos and check with having an artist statement on the wall to one side of the exhibit.

With the offer for another showing I think you can ask for the Full Frame :)

She has encouraged me to get a website to advertise. I am also supplying her with 4 postcards of 250 count each next year of various shots. She really wants note cards too but have not done that.

It is really turning into an opportunity for me!
Bumping up my game for sure.

Very nice! Congrats!

Here's an idea I use: Use a level on top of each frame, then put a little dab of tacky-putty behind each lower corner, and press firmly against the wall. Having them all perfectly straight really does make a big difference in presentation. ;)

Congratulations. Great looking photos.
Is this when I asked hubby for a Full Frame :) :) ??
Nancy
No need for full frame but an 800mm Prime could go a long way :bouncingsmileys:

Woo-hoo, you are SO right!!

Very nice! Congrats!

Here's an idea I use: Use a level on top of each frame, then put a little dab of tacky-putty behind each lower corner, and press firmly against the wall. Having them all perfectly straight really does make a big difference in presentation. ;)

Yes, Ranger is working on a better hanging mechanism. With the wire, it moves because they are tied through both hooks with 1 wire, so it moves toooooo much.

That is awesome Nancy! I'm sure your husband is very proud of you.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Most reactions

New Topics

Back