My boy

Kanikula

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I couldnt decide which set i liked the most so i chose all of them :mrgreen: - im now thinking that i may BW the key in that first lot - it looks odd....

1450295492_b25f61906c_b.jpg

I really like the third set. The other two just don't stand out, in my honest opinion. And I definately agree with the idea of getting rid of the spotcolor. It just doesn't seem important enough so it just ends up distracting from the overall appearance to me.

But honestly, the third set is really good and I like the idea of having all three sets kind of going like a color gradient like that.

I like these, overall nice images, but the post processing I'm not sure about. I'm not sure what you do to them, but they have a unatural feel. Beautiful child for sure!!

Also, I looked at your site, VERY nice work.

does anyone else want Campbell's soup now?

Thanks for feedback guys :) and cheers for the nice comms TC :) website is still in the middle of being sorted out.

I personally like the look of the last set but i will take a look at a more toned down version :)

I also like the 3rd set. It makes it look very artistic....almost like an oil painting or something. The second set looks nice too but the all black and white just seems a little plain to me.

Thanks for feedback guys :) and cheers for the nice comms TC :) website is still in the middle of being sorted out.

I personally like the look of the last set but i will take a look at a more toned down version :)

Don't change a thing. It's only my opinion. I've seen other posts where you tend to favor that HDR type look. Even on your site. I don't dislike it at all. Keep doing what makes your images unique.

I would love to see the orginal of this little guy tho

Most reactions

Back