TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
15g8lxi.jpg

e291v.jpg

2u430qc.jpg

mtmbfc.jpg

#3 and #4 the skin looks a little too creamy.....but I really like all of them. What cute boys you have! My husband would be jealous....all girls here!

#3 and #4 the skin looks a little too creamy.....but I really like all of them. What cute boys you have! My husband would be jealous....all girls here!

I will have to fix the creamyness. I thought that too but wasn't sure.

Wish I could have a little girl. Maybe #3 but I will prob. end up with 3 boys... just my luck. My husband says he doesn't produce girls... I should prob. just stop at 2.

You can have my girls if you like! I'll leave them out on the lawn and you can come by and pick 'em up. They may be wrapped up in duct tape... for ... um... shipping. Yeah. That's it.

Cute boys, btw.

I think you have some overexposed backgrounds and some focus issues. That would be where I would start. (try to get light more on the boys than the backgrounds will help)

Focus issues? I focused in right on the eyes in 2-4. Maybe it's because they are soft looking that you think there are focus issues. That or something wrong with my d60.

The overexposed backgrounds... I have no clue how to fix that. I took the pictures in raw with no flash or anything. Just pulled the raw pictures that have not been edited and they look the same in the background. I will have to research how to fix that.

Oh, and my boys have very fair skin... esp. the oldest, it was hard to contrast that! Poor kids, just like there momma.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back