My brothers wedding - comments on composition welcomed

Tzenh

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is my first time posting photos so fingers crossed it works.

I took along my small snapper rather than my DSLR as I wanted to enjoy the wedding first and foremost. There was a professional photographer taking shots so I tried to get angles that she would not get, that would be complimentary.

I know colours, sharpness e.t.c. are not accurate, and although you are welcome to comment on these too, I would appreciate comments on composition as this is the one thing that I can control with a small camera.

home.php

home.php

home.php

home.php

home.php

I've obviously not cracked how to upload photos. Can someone advise me? Thanks x

Host the files someplace. Click the square icon with the tree graphic, in the reply control-panel. Enter the image's URL address in the pop-up box. Press ok. It should show-up.

I did that through facebook but it didn't show...does it work through there usually?

1. Don't host from FB. The image quality is balls.

2. Hosting from FB is a pain in the ass, because of their image viewer pop up thinger.

3. Host from Flickr or some other site that doesn't chew up the image and then spit it out again. :lol:

But if you ABSOLUTELY have to host from Facebook... which again, I highly urge you *not* to...

Go to the image you want.

Hit Control + R on your keyboard to "refresh" the page.

Refreshing the page while looking at a photo using the stupid photo viewer thinger sets you back to the "normal" photo view on facebook (without the annoying pop out thing).

Once you see the *normal* photo view, you can then right click and "copy image address".

Once you've copied the image address, you come here... click on the tree in the box... paste that image address... and you've got a photo posted to the forum.

Or.... write down on google: Imageshack.

I think is fast, easy and fast again :D

You appear to have used HTML code rather than BBcode

Most reactions

Back