What's new

my buddy gary

Punky

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 14, 2006
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Location
Kettering, Ohio
just wanted to see, this is really the first person (besides my nieces and nephews) that i have taken.. just trying to get feedback :) thanks!
gary_ren_fest.jpg
 
I like the framing/angle.
maybe a little too dark on the face, but other than that I love it.
 
There may be a shadow on the face but I still don't think it is too dark (it is not on my bright monitor here) and the angle sure is something different. I wish I were a long more daring in my people shots, mine usually are very much only from the front or side being on the same horizontal angle with them... this might teach me to also try some other angles for a change!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom