What's new

MY CAMERA!

Joined
Apr 9, 2009
Messages
41,401
Reaction score
5,706
Location
Iowa
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Why they put that strap thingy in the box!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izViQJjABpE[/ame]
 
"it's not scratched, it's broken" :lmao:

better get insurance :thumbup:
 
Ouch that sucks about your camera. Hope you have a back up! ..eek
Was that your head he landed on?
 
Getting close is one thing...Stay behind the rail! Love this part, It's not scratched! As its hanging in 3 pieces.
 
Thats why some of us take photos of flowers...:mrgreen:



This makes me wonder

Does anyone have insurance on their cameras/lenses?
 
Hahah nice, I dont actually think its KmH's camera. He appears much smarter than this.
 
Oh please. It's not me. :lol:

The camera survives the bike hit just fine, and it looks like it survived the first bounce too.

Bounce #2 is where it e x p l o d e s, and bounce #3 is when the flash fires. :cyclops:

Had the camera been on a strap, that was around the <STRIKE>idiot's</STRIKE> photographer's neck, bounce #1 never would have happened, let alone the rest. :spank:
 
I'm a little curious that KmH posted this video and is also SELLING a camera in his "signature" box. ;)
 
lol good that its not yours. Not sure why i thought that haha. That makes it funnier tho! I bet there will be a cheap camera for sale. "Minor scratches" but looks new lol
 
I'm a little curious that KmH posted this video and is also SELLING a camera in his "signature" box. ;)
Yep, that For Sale link in my siggy is in all my posts, but only till it sells. ;)

I posted the same video in a Photojournalism & Sports Gallery thread and thought it appropo here in the beginners thread too, what with the strap issue potential and all. :lol:
 
Lol..what a tard.. You're right, neck strap would have totally prevented that :) I don't use my camera without it for reasons like these...( Yes , I am *that* clumsy) haha.
 
I have yet to use my strap, it is actually connected to my tripod. I have been climbing - some very rough terrain, and all over the place.
I find the strap completely annoying. Maybe a handstrap would be a good idea.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom