What's new

my car

Cleaner......took this one over the summer

Showing off, aye? ;)

well, that one looks really shiny! But without a front numberplate this would be illegal in Europe ;)
 
good looking car, digging the euro plate

maybe crop a little tighter to put the car in the third?
 
But it's the same in Germany as in the US...

I wondered about that as the drive is on the same side as it is over here. But I 've never been overseas and would not have known better. I assumed.

Feels like I must invite Battou (urgently) to join in on our meet-up next May

Sadly, my job and income stand with solid foot in the way of any travel of that magnitude, I am forced to decline.
 
It's not by choice, I work more than fifty hours a week with no vacation and low pay
sorry to hear that! :confused:

but better than no work and no pay
 
I really like the picture, it is very asymmetrical and makes me want to look at the picture more closely. Maybe it's just because I'm from Ohio and we have boring scenery here...and trying to find a place to take a picture with my car is hard.

PS - I just took a couple of shots of my car this weekend, and I also went with the un-washed trend. I told my car buddies I was starting a new trend of taking picture of my car when it's really dirty. It actually had some bird poop on the windwhield! But with the sunlight, you couldn't tell!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom