My Cats!

jensgt

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
After seeing the thread about Pluis, I figured I would share my babies with you all. :)

This is Muffins, my 4 year old persian girl. She is a little bit grumpy but can be pretty funny also, she likes to play a game where I rip up paper, roll it into little balls and flick it to her. Its her favorite thing. She has feline herpes, so unfortunately its hard to get her on a good eye day.

4274327259_d21f1490ac_b.jpg

This is Nannerpuss, she is also a persian girl...10 months old. She doesnt like to get brushed so she recently had a lion cut...hence the short hair. She is our clown...loves to make us laugh, and loves to be loved!!

4275084904_8b6476d830_b.jpg

Finally here is my 5 month old boy Gordon..aka..Gordie...Flash Gordon...The Commissioner. lol! He was born under a bush outside my house...when I found them they were 6 weeks old. I caught the kittens and found homes for his sister and brother...but became quickly attached to him. He is best friends with Nannerpuss, they play and cuddle all the time. Nice to have a little boy now.

4274350253_89ee4069f1_b.jpg

4275103262_a0a0602615_o.jpg

omg i love them!!!Esp the persian!!! i had a blue persian before moving to Guam but we had to give him another home... his name was Jinxie... I miss him dearly!

Thanks! Yes my two persians have such great personalities. Opposite but great lol!! Persians are wonderful pets.

Your 2nd picture is great.. Haha the expression is priceless.
Gordon is one of the best looking cats I've ever seen.. Love the white fur w/ smoke, and the blue eyes! adorable!

Wow thanks! I will try to update this from time to time with more pics...especially as Gordie grows up.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back