My chocolate lab CinCin

Woodsman

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is CinCin my 8 year old lab. She is a daddy girl for sure. Recently she has had some front limping which we think is either soft tissue damage or muscular since xrays show nothing definitive. The vet wants her swimming more. They learn so fast. At 10am I had her tennis ball brought to me and dropped on my foot. Dad, get with the program. She delights in showing me the way to our swim rock and then jumping in to wait in the shallows.

Just some quick shots with the P&S

IMG_5878_cr by Woody Woodsman, on Flickr

IMG_5879_cr by Woody Woodsman, on Flickr

IMG_5885 by Woody Woodsman, on Flickr

Sweet girl :) Hope her limp is nothing serious!

she is very sweet <3 not to be negative, but did you have her tested for Osteosarcoma? Unfortunately, it is all to common in larger breeds and first sign can be limping without reason.

Thanks all, she is my pal. We have had three vets look at her and nothing conclusive can be found. Xrays, arthritis, joint or bone problems, signs of cancer, blood work. All negative. The general concensus keeps coming back to tissue damage since shes a jumper when excited and the limping comes and goes and typically occurs at the end of the day. Its concerning we dont know but we try to keep positive that there is no sign of a serious or deadly condition. Right now she is undergoing some accupunture and chiropractic treatments with an in home travelling vet who specializes in the treatments. We will see

She's beautiful, I've always had a soft spot for labs, I really like the 3rd pic.

Most reactions

Back