You are, of course, aware that owning a Nikon improves your sex life.
OUCH!You are, of course, aware that owning a Nikon improves your sex life.
Kind of like Viagra...you don't use it if you don't need it.
Just bekuz eye ez a publek skol edukated persen. Dont mean eye kant spel rite!
So there!!!!

You are, of course, aware that owning a Nikon improves your sex life.
Kind of like Viagra...you don't use it if you don't need it.
OUCH!You are, of course, aware that owning a Nikon improves your sex life.
Kind of like Viagra...you don't use it if you don't need it.
OK So I've decided to get my first dslr which will be the canon rebel xs which is 500 on amazon. But I could also get the Rebel xsi for 618 which is still good. But if I got the XS I could save up and get a better lens. Which would you prefer?
go back and read the first post of the first pageWhat was this thread originally about?
every time its Canon vs. nikon ... you're in for a lot of "ZINGs"I love this thread.
I was making a joke.go back and read the first post of the first pageWhat was this thread originally about?![]()