My daughter got bangs!!

JenLavazza

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.jenlavazza.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My daughter just got bangs, so I thought a new portrait was in order! :)

4344627944_906f96be06.jpg

Oh...I thought....anyways...

Cute picture. Like the reflection and exposure is right on. Would have liked to seen more horizontal space then vertical.

Very cute! I also agree that being able to see more of that awesome wall (or backdrop) would be awesome. That's the only thing I would change, as this image rocks!

Less top space would be nice. Since the subject is taller than she is wide, the natural camera orientation is vertical. That's one of the reasons people call a vertical camera orientation "portrait mode" and refer to horizontal framing as "landscape mode".

Your flooring,moulding, and backdrop and lighting look a lot like FarrahJ's do! It's a nice,clean shot. I like the reflection of the sleeves in the flooring material.

Thanks for the pointers! I'll go back and adjust my crop.

Those are actually the hardwood floors in my house...they're Brazilian Lyptus. I do have one of those barnboard mats and roll-up wooden bamboo mats on my wish list though!! :) Just to have a good variety to choose from. I've been using "fake" walls since I saw the idea on Fickr last year. Sometimes I'll use material and the baseboard so it looks like wallpaper. I just need to start saving for my new camera and hold off on props!!! It's just SO hard to do!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back