My dog in the snow

Randy55

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
288cvt3.jpg

And me on day 2 with my d90

Little soft, and underexposed. One thing to remember is that the bright white snow will throw off the camera's meter, causing it to underexpose, so you want to dial in some positive exposure compensation.

Not a bad effort for your second day.

It was mostly overcast and i forgot I had to add some exposure because of the snow also I set the auto focus wrong too. I had it set on auto area and it should have it centered in the view finder ...... I think
Right now it is way more camera than I can put to good use but I think I am going to enjoy growing into this one.

You have a willing model to practice on. You just keep having fun and learn the ins and outs of your camera.

Nice action shot, even if it is a bit soft. But I love it!
Look at the snow fly!

willing for sure, if it were up to her she would still be out there chasing that kong. As for me I've been reading the manual and I am just as anxious to get out as she is.

2z7fm8z.jpg

One more of Kiera in the snow. Let me know what you think vs the first one.
thanks

Last edited:
I would have sworn you were up in the corn field on top of my ridge!!!:lol:

I might crop in a bit tighter on your dog's face as the backround is a bit distracting when the subject is really Kiera's intense expression right?
In a larger view you could also see all the snow flecks on her face.

qrlsp3.jpg
[/IMG]
, thanks for the comments and how's this?
edit: not so good I see ! I'm having trouble posting the cropped pic I will try again

qrlsp3.jpg

Here we go. I had to get rid of the junk in front of her and I kinda think the back is blurred enough once that very defined front stalk is gone ???

Most reactions

New Topics

Back