I am Big, I am Mike
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.mikehodson.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My dog had 11 teeth pulled yesterday...poor little thing. Hopefully she will be happier & healthier now. Sure was expensive though...with the exam, medications, surgery & other costs...it was about $650.

Muffy-01-post.jpg

Awwww! Pooor puppy! My parents little dog has lost most of her teeth...she's pretty old and can only eat soft stuff now. :(

Aw, the poor little sweetie!!! She can't be feeling good right now - that's a LOT of teeth to lose! Hope she gets to feeling better soon.

btw.....you're an awesome pet owner. :hug:: Good karma will come of this, although I know that's not why you did it. :thumbup: I'm just saying. :mrgreen:

Poor pup. Hope she's feeling well soon....:hug::

i have three little hounds the same size- maltese. two of them have had 9 or 10 teeth pulled when i brought them in for a dental cleaning. it's much better for them- better for their heart, in some bacteria-related way.

as for the money, man o man i am lucky- my sister is a vet and gives me a 90% discount. she'd do it for free but she doesn't own the clinic at which she practices. yet.
bottom line is i'm very lucky to have her as a resource, and so are my little hound dogs.

i know it sucks to see them in pain, tho, even when it's ultimately for their own good.

How or what are you going to feed her now? Is tinned dog food ok? I've never squeezed it to find out how soft it is. I've never felt the need.

I hope she gets over it, I know she will.

Is she insured to? Hopefully you'll never have to use it but it's one less thing to have to worry about should anything happen.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back