My doggie

Siconds

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Pictures of my doggie.
$8604898260_2875722623_b.jpg$8603790725_4b501ce3e4_b.jpg

i like the images... good color, nice and sharp. focus looks spot on (right on the eyes) however i think the composition could be a little better... like in the first picture if you would have kicked your friend over to the left of the frame, and on the second zoom out a little more to get the bottom of the mouth and just behind the ear they would be much better... but thats just the art student coming out in me =D..

The first one is in a genre! Google for "sudden giant nostril" there''s some funny stuff.

The dog is cute, the viewpoints are somewhat interesting. I wouldn't call these great portraits of the dog, but there's a little visual interest in them. The second one has a little something unique and maybe special, it strikes me as capturing some of the intensity of a dog looking.. well, intently at something.

The first one especially seems a bit overexposed. Of course the background is blown out, there's just too much tonal range in-frame, but the dog's snout it also blown out. The second one looks about right.

Keep at it!

Thanks for the advice guys. I'm very new photography and this really helps.

Of course the background is blown out, there's just too much tonal range in-frame, but the dog's snout it also blown out. The second one looks about right.

Could you clarify what you mean by "tonal range in-frame"? I've done a bit of Google searching but can't seem to understand what you mean by that. Too many varieties of color perhaps?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back