What's new

My Dungeon

I love the black and white. If you guys ever set up a group to go, I would love to join, Philly is only about 2 hours from me and I have family there.

Oh this is happening. I spoke to a coworker of mine that loves photography and wants to do this to.
 
Im right outside philly, and love eastern state. Ever been to Pennhurst?
 
Runnah, we're not friends anymore!

Hey friends are the ones you go to for the hard truths. And yes, that dress does make you look fat! ;)
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #34
I knew it!! I always hated that dress!

Shipman, I always wanted to go to Pennhurst, I just never got there. Now that it's a famous Halloween attraction I'm sure it's very hard to sneak into. If you ever want to make that trip, I would love to go along. =)
It looks like we have a lot of people interested in renting Eastern State!! That's kinda exciting! In the spring, I'll start a big thread about it and see who we can get to go!! Woot!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom