What's new

My Dungeon

mishele

Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Jun 19, 2009
Messages
13,661
Reaction score
4,898
Location
In your dreams!
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Which would you like to stay in? :lol: Ok guys, rip 'em up!! ;)

1.
10657928643_7c8910b1d1_b.jpg


2.
10657692185_16ca8cf3ba_b.jpg
 
I like both sets of processing but I like the second one better. Did you light this or use available light? I have no idea how people achieve this.
 
The second one is nice enough, but can't hold a candle the black & white. Well done - what a fantastic place to do a punk or goth model shoot!
 
I prefer the second. They give completely different feelings IMO. On a phone the B and W looks a little "blue"
 
I agree with John. The B&W is really nice. I am guess but was this at Eastern State Pen?
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #6
You got it!! Eastern State Penitentiary! It's an amazing place!
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #8
Yes. =)
 
You got it!! Eastern State Penitentiary! It's an amazing place!

I have always wanted to go there and do some paranormal investigating...spooky place. Again nice shots.
 
You got it!! Eastern State Penitentiary! It's an amazing place!

I have always wanted to go there and do some paranormal investigating...spooky place. Again nice shots.
Me Too!! I have friends in Philly so its on the list of things to do if I ever get to cross the continental divide again.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #11
Thanks, Juga! It's really a photographer's playground. You can actually rent the place out for photo shoots. It would be cool to get a group of people together and get it for a couple of hours! :mrgreen:
 
Thanks, Juga! It's really a photographer's playground. You can actually rent the place out for photo shoots. It would be cool to get a group of people together and get it for a couple of hours! :mrgreen:

I would SOOOOO be down for that!!!! We should try to set something up with a bunch from TPF or whatever.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #13
Thanks, Juga! It's really a photographer's playground. You can actually rent the place out for photo shoots. It would be cool to get a group of people together and get it for a couple of hours! :mrgreen:

I would SOOOOO be down for that!!!! We should try to set something up with a bunch from TPF or whatever.
That is something we should think about for the Spring. I believe they actually stop giving tours for a few months in the fall/winter. =)
 
Thanks, Juga! It's really a photographer's playground. You can actually rent the place out for photo shoots. It would be cool to get a group of people together and get it for a couple of hours! :mrgreen:

I would SOOOOO be down for that!!!! We should try to set something up with a bunch from TPF or whatever.
That is something we should think about for the Spring. I believe they actually stop giving tours for a few months in the fall/winter. =)

Absolutely...I just looked at the prices...it is quite reasonable if we can get a good size group together.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #15
It's a date!!:mrgreen:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom