What's new

My Experiments with water Drops..... :)

Maneef

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 3, 2009
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
Location
Dubai
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
It amazes seeing the different shapes that water takes.......
i didnt do much of PP here....

This image was recently published in the new paper.......
IMG_9394Large.jpg

Drop4sharp.jpg

drop2_213.jpg

drop3.jpg


had more but i m limited from posting more here ....
 
Nice set of water drop images. I like that they're all different colors and different angles. You should put some space between the images though.

Good job.
 
Nice and clear. Good Job. I like #2 the best. It's pretty simple once you get set up huh? I loved how my water drops came out the first time I did it with my new camera and flash.
 
Nice and clear. Good Job. I like #2 the best. It's pretty simple once you get set up huh? I loved how my water drops came out the first time I did it with my new camera and flash.

ya true... took this a little time ago.. didnt ever do after tht...he he he... nice meeting u.... :)
take care
 
Nice set of water drop images. I like that they're all different colors and different angles. You should put some space between the images though.

Good job.

thnx...
first time posting here... will take care here after :)
take care
 
looks good... my favorite was the second one, is that 2 droplets next to each other?
 
looks good... my favorite was the second one, is that 2 droplets next to each other?

no i think it was a bubble in that drop .../ )
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom