Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here was my submission for "Mysterious"

SatMornCartoons.jpg

Comments appreciated!!!!!

hey corey, i seemed to have missed this. i love your imagination with this one. the ghost like image and your overall tone treatment really works!!!! it's a winner for me! :thumbup:

It's my cousin Nicole, not me. It is long exposure, not PS. I did have to do some ps to it...even with the aperature as high as it would go, it was pretty bright...I took it about noon. I had her sit there for about five seconds, then told her to get out of the frame...in all, it was around 10 seconds. Then I mostly desaturated, and added grain.

I would appreciate some light critique!

core_17 said:
I would appreciate some light critique!
The lighting in it is nice, very even(because of the long exposure)

I love the cropping, I think it's an awesome photograph!:) I can't see anything wrong with it! :)

I remember this shot. I dug it then and I dig it now. Great job! :thumbup: I love the desaturation here, perfect for what you were trying to achieve.

Please tell us this is not your apartment. We all know how you hate to clean, but...... :lol: ;)

Hahah...it's an abandonded house near my cousin's farm. It's kinda freaky though, cuz we opened up a cabinet, and there was a jar of Nescafe in there...you know..the plastic, new kind that has only been on the shelves for a couple of years. It was pretty creapy, cuz this place hasn't been lived in for probably 40 years.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back