My first 3 sessions as a photographer - C&C welcome

Derrel, Schwetty, since neither of you are the originator of the this thread, either try and stick to the topic or leave it alone! If you want to spend the time comparing the size of your "lenses" do it somewhere else!

Hey everyone!

Sorry for not replying. I didn't realize people were still commenting on this!! Completely appreciate everyone taking the time to give their take on what I posted. For those of you that think I was being too rude/defensive to a post by Derrel, by no means was I trying to do that. Rather, I was just trying to provide explanation as to why I made decisions that I did. By no means am I trying to discredit someone's view, because after all everyone is entitled to their own opinion and I was asking for everyone's opinion. What struck me the hardest is that I see some people on here post pictures that are quite horrible, yet get great feedback from the community. I was a bit taken back when I saw the level of harshness on mine compared to what I'm seeing on others. Regardless, though, thank you!! I for sure know that I have areas to work on. These pictures here were from my first 2/3 shoots ever. I'll for sure take everyone's comments into considerations moving forward. Again, thank you :)

<3 jenna

Thanks for bumping this thread.. derrel vs schwetty round 12.... fight!

Hahaha, yea I'm at work right now and was chuckling a bit at how carried away things got :)

The little girl in the first photo has brown eyes?? My screen must be way off..

No.. your screen isn't off. I calibrated mine yesterday.. and the eyes aren't brown! :)

Schwettylens,
I went to my galleries and spent about five minutes and picked out a cross-sectiuon of pics from the few I have on-line (only 3,000 or so out of hundreds of thousands). I have my doubts that you could equal most of these. What's weird is that a lot of these are straight out of camera JPEGs, and all except one, are "straight images" that took no Photoshop fakery to make presentable. But then, I learned to shoot back in the 1970's using film, when a picture used to have to be made in the camera...

smiley-face-yawning.gif

Dear me... why was this thread brought back to life?

If I have to ignore one more self-congratulating, pissing contest post from a member with 13,580 posts, I think I'm going to vomit.

Most reactions

Back