What's new

My first C&C

TommyF

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 16, 2009
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
Location
North Port, FL
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was just wondering if I could get a C&C on my first pics of many more to come? Please dont totally obliterate my little angels :sexywink:.

1.
35440018.jpg


2.
35440019.jpg


3.
35440008.jpg
 
Angels are holy.
pics are cute snapshots
 
She's adorable. I really like her little teeth in the first one. The second one doesn't seem to express anything and the third one seems a bit overexposed, but a great capture.
 
the photo need to be polished by removing the distraction objects at the background

I love your attempt to capture the moment of kid's happy face
 
the photo need to be polished by removing the distraction objects at the background

I love your attempt to capture the moment of kid's happy face

I dont currently have any kind of photo editing software. BUT, you are saying that I need to get rid of the ropes holding the swings up and such? That would help a bit wouldnt it.:thumbup:
 
Love the first one. Just be careful to notice shadows and reposition if you can.
Kids are tough to shoot though as they do their own thing, lol

Great moments captured in time though.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom