my first clicks

varun729

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
hi all. i am new member here.
i bought my camera a two weeks back and have taken many pics since then.

i have graduated and am going to leave my college campus next week. There are particularly two places in the campus which I want to record in a photograph. I want to record it well. These are the places I spent most of my time chatting with my girlfriend :)
4735000859_ef6ea73bb3_b.jpg

4735000865_77fd7ebb40_b.jpg

this one is a bus stand but at 1 AM in the night its our chatting point :)

suggestions?

well, i see that there is some street light. From your previous post you told me that you dont have a tripod. This is what I would do. Put the camera on a stable surface, set the camera to take picture on a timer (so that it wont detect your movement pushing the button), then set your aperture to maximum opening and then adjust your long shutter so that you have enough light. Bump up your ISO as needed. EDIT: NO Flash of course!

Im a stuctural engineer and that bus stop roof doesnt look very safe LOL.. strong wind could really hurt somebody :)

Last edited:
i'll try taking the shot with long exposure...

i want to keep it night... so daylight is not a solution for me.

thanks

Try getting a flash light and painting what u want to see more of possibly?

Get shots of you and her on the bench together and solo? A quick cellphone.pa8nt could be memorable as well.

i always liked that technique ....if you can get a narrow beam u can paint like a stick figure with a neat bow on the top ....lol i think that will be neat

also in #2 try moving to the right and back a bit then i think you can use the street lights as leading lines and some passing car might some ore intresting leading lines
:)

i always liked that technique ....if you can get a narrow beam u can paint like a stick figure with a neat bow on the top ....lol i think that will be neat

also in #2 try moving to the right and back a bit then i think you can use the street lights as leading lines and some passing car might some ore intresting leading lines

i don't get what you mean by painting...

i'll try using streetlights. and there are no cars here :) its an institute campus, where cars are used scarcely inside the campus.

you use long shutter and then point your flashlight to the area it is taking picture while the shutter is open. Move it around to make a cool effect.

i don't get what you mean by painting...

i'll try using streetlights. and there are no cars here :) its an institute campus, where cars are used scarcely inside the campus.

the painting is when you take a dark scene and use a flashlight and focus on only the parts you want in the picture so essentially you'll be tracing for example the bench or the tree etc

the painting is when you take a dark scene and use a flashlight and focus on only the parts you want in the picture so essentially you'll be tracing for example the bench or the tree etc

do yo mean photo editting?

No LOL.. while your camera is taking a long shutter shot, you use a FLASH LIGHT and light the subject you want to put on the camera.

hey get one of those led torches they are super bright and you get a narrow beam perfect for this type of work

i just didn't think there was anything to capture in the photo.....

The flash doesn't look good and the focus on the 2nd looks off?

Most reactions

Back