My first double exposure

jcdeboever

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Never tried to do it but it has been on my project list. So this is just having fun trying to understand the mechanical aspect to it. Next step is to play around with the white and black overlay to get creative.

Nikon F. Nikkor 55 f/3.5, Ilford FP4+

CactiDE.jpg

You haven’t tried the double exposure feature on your xt2?

Good one, JC! When I was just a boy I owned a 1953 model Kodak Pony 135B, which had knob wind and manual shutter cocking. I shot a pretty fair number of accidental double exposures with that rig. Manual,user performed shutter cocking leads to more double exposures than an automatic shutter cocking system which is double exposure-proof. Always impressed with your ever-expanding pushing of your photography boundaries.

Good one, JC! When I was just a boy I owned a 1953 model Kodak Pony 135B, which had knob wind and manual shutter cocking. I shot a pretty fair number of accidental double exposures with that rig. Manual,user performed shutter cocking leads to more double exposures than an automatic shutter cocking system which is double exposure-proof. Always impressed with your ever-expanding pushing of your photography boundaries.
Thanks bud. Fun stuff

Nice one.
I too, have made a number of accidental doubles but none were anything worth keeping. I've never tried an intentional one; maybe something to do on a rainy day (like this weekend)

Most reactions

Back