My First ever photo with SLR

My husband used to keep saltwater tanks and they were so hard to photograph. I think this is a good first attempt and hope you'll keep shooting and posting.

If you're looking for things to shoot for tests, you can't go wrong with just trying out the lighting in different parts of your house and getting out in the yard or a park if the weather's not too horrible. Good luck.

i like it!!! i dont have a dslr but my friend bought one when we were in america during the summer and it was sooo cool she let me use it and had a job to get it back off me hee hee!!!!
some day...

Even an out of focus image will become more in focus when you resize it that small.

I think for a very first SLR shot it's not too bad. You more than likely won't win any awards with it, but a great first effort for sure.

The challange now is to educate yourself on what makes a good image, and then take that new camera out and make them! My best wishes for your continued success and I look forward to not only seeing your posts, but watching your abilities grow. :wink:

There is a lot of arguing/debating on photography forums. *sigh*
Just like someone said above try to retake the picture and remember the rule of thirds. Google it if you do not know what it is. Great first picture.

Oh......you found NEMO!!!! haha

Thanks for being someone who didn't just choose a random photo that wasn't that great and upload it to show us. At least this one is actually interesting

~Michael~

Way to turn off beginners in a beginners thread there, champ. God forbid you actually have to look at anything that's not, "interesting."

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back