What's new

My first fireworks attempt

jdsfighter

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jun 2, 2012
Messages
266
Reaction score
29
Location
Owasso, OK
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I filled up my flikr for the month, so I only have the facebook uploads for now.

I was shooting at a local community on their "lake" during their fireworks show. For my first attempt I think it is decent, but I don't think I really captured the action.

For the full gallery (35 images): Facebook

#1.
389153_4135464702107_1724763792_n.jpg


#2
528409_4135493822835_1280982861_n.jpg


#3
428948_4138517578427_673263144_n.jpg


#4
523802_4135534023840_419852678_n.jpg


#5
599416_4138517858434_1926454098_n.jpg


#6
541692_4139206715655_839783480_n.jpg
 
Worth mentioning, there are many more (some better some worse) on the facebook gallery.
Facebook
Overall, thoughts?
 
Cool. I think I like #4 the best.

I too made my first attempt at fireworks photography tonight.

If you'd like, I posted in a different thread HERE. I only posted 3. I took nearly 100 shots...
 
I like 4th and the last.... Generally images are small...such images should nearly fill the frame...

Regards :D
 
Next time when you get bored, zoom in and out while you shoot it with long shutter. Or, change the focus point in and out.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom