My First Halloween | Bit Late | My Niece

D-B-J

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
"My First Halloween"

...albeit a bit late. My sisters mother-in-law got my niece a costume, and we finally found time to photograph her in it.

Nikon D800
Tamron 70-200 2.8VC
SB700 w/ 34" shoot through camera right
SB600 w/ 46" reflective camera left
Pocketwizards

"My First Halloween" by f_one_eight, on Flickr

Comments and critiques welcome!

Jake

Cutie. Someone is getting her to smile and doing a good job. :)

I wondered when you were gonna post some photos of your niece. Your sister had her around the same time my son was born. He is almost the only thing I ever take pictures of these days. I love the smile she looks like a very happy baby. I can get my son to smile but, the second I draw up the camera he gets this intrigued look on his face. It's frustrating. Lol.

I wondered when you were gonna post some photos of your niece. Your sister had her around the same time my son was born. He is almost the only thing I ever take pictures of these days. I love the smile she looks like a very happy baby. I can get my son to smile but, the second I draw up the camera he gets this intrigued look on his face. It's frustrating. Lol.

Yeah we've had a busy last few weeks, so there's been a delay in my typical postings, haha. And yeah, her mother and grandmother are great assistants on the shoots :)

Jake

Most reactions

Back