My first home

Dubie

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took this picture in 1987 using an old Pentax. I lived with 3 other girls in this house and just came across it in an old box. I took it from across the street, up a hill. I used my HP to scan it so it's not the best quality but I really like it. What are your opinions.
scotthouse.jpg

No one has anything to say? :er: :blulsh2:

unfortunately, i cant see it cause im at work :( srry

its um.... a house. maybe the snapshots forum would be more appropriate?

The way it shows here (and keep in mind, for us it is just ONE photo, not "the photo of my first house which is why it holds many emotions for me"), it looks overexposed, for one, too bright, and, well, just like one house among several between a lot of vegetation, with a power line distribution device in the foreground.

But, just to speak in favour of snapshots in the box, there are photos we find in OUR OWN boxes, which suddenly set free a surge of emotions, IN OURSELVES, and if that is what the photo can do, then it is serving a purpose! That is the good thing about snapshots. So never underestimate them. It isn't necessary for each and every single photo ever taken to be a piece of art. Photography also serves other needs, like that to preserve memories. And this one sure does for you.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back