My first image post

Agnes

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So my 'posting permission' still says I am not allowed to post attachments, but I would really like to start get feedback so I am going to post a link to one of my recent pics. I took this one of my daughter on our spring break holiday. It was not planned so she is wearing kind of ratty clothing, but I liked the feel of it anyways.

Login | Facebook

If anyone can help me understand why I'm not allowed to post attachments that would be great too :)

If you use Photobucket then go into an album and copy the IMG... if not make a photobucket its free... just paste that link into the thread and the image will appear...

You posted a link to a web site page, not the image itself.

It does. But I need to sign in. But Sparky don't play the on-line social network game.

Then I would need to know where your photo is in order to find it amongst the billions there.

Start a photobucket account, then follow the prompts to upload your photos. Once the photo is uploaded into an album, place your cursor over the photo you wish to share and you'll see several links show up underneath the photo. Click on the one that says IMG, this will copy that link. Now all you have to do is paste that link into your post and your image will be there. Make sure and preview your post before you submit it to make sure your photo is like you want it.

I just bought a Nikon D3000 @ Sears for $199.93 as-is and open box with no accessories. Bought the battery @ BestBuy for $44.98 and im using a 1GB SD card from my order camera. Here is my first pic. Tea 04 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

I just bought a Nikon D3000 @ Sears for $199.93 as-is and open box with no accessories. Bought the battery @ BestBuy for $44.98 and im using a 1GB SD card from my order camera. Here is my first pic. Tea 04 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

You might want to:

a. Start a new thread because it's poor netiquette to jack someone elses.

and

b. Post your image directly to the thread once you get 5 posts. You'll get more responses that way.

Agnes, I think o hey tyler was referring to abmoimeme's post.

Most reactions

Back