My first Job!

WOW Fantastic photos!!! The kind of photos I hope to shoot some day hehe... Wonderful job! Love 1 and 5....

They're all quite nice shots and there are only a few points that I can notice.

In #1 Her hand seems to be brighter than normal and draws the eye to it. The large veins and how big her hand is (more like a mans?) means that what the eye is drawn to is not as appealing as her very pretty face.

Of #2 and #3, #3 look better exposed & more vibrant colour. It's just a shame that bright white swan is stealing a bit of the girls glory.

I get the feeling #4 may be nicer cropped just below her knees rather than just below her waist. Maybe it would just make her look longer (taller)

Very sorry but #5 does nothing for me. It's almost like one of my wifes shots with her P&S Digital. I can't even pin down what drags it down so much for me.:(

#6 is a very nice pose and a good exposure for a white dress.:thumbup: Maybe try playing with different crops, allowing more/less space on different sides?

#7 is excellent! A really good shot you can be proud of! :hail:

I quite like the idea behind #8! I don't know if it's already a crop but maybe try it in landscape?

9&10 seem out of place with all your other shots. Maybe because your son is wearing an orange T-shirt against the traditional dress of a bridesmaid? They just seem to clash too much.

I hope this is more constructive than just negative.:thumbup:

So how were your nerves "on the job"? :lol:

Thank you Squirt, your comments are very helpful.
Actually the last two shots we were just playing around. Jessica-Michelle is in her Holy Communion dress for these and I was quite calm, because I know the girls really well :D

MommyOf4Boys said:
:D Yep, I could actually walk to it, if I went over the fencing in the back of my subdivison, because it is right behind me... but driving on the road it is 2 miles to go around LOL.

If I went over the fencing in the back of my subdivision, I'd fall into a bayou instead of landing on the grounds of a beautiful old plantation. :( Oh well, I should be moving to New Orleans in the next year or so. :boogie:

Charlsie said:
If I went over the fencing in the back of my subdivision, I'd fall into a bayou instead of landing on the grounds of a beautiful old plantation. :( Oh well, I should be moving to New Orleans in the next year or so. :boogie:

I love New Orleans. I go there every now and then to take pictures. It is such a photogenic city!

MommyOf4Boys said:
Believe it or not, she is only 14 years old!

and she looks for 14! really! but the make up is tooooo strong for me.. maybe because.. I don't use all this face make up stuff :D I love all your pics!

HollandHusker said:
Wow I'm in love ;)

Victoria is a very special girl. She not only has an amazing natural beauty, but she has amazing tallent. Victoria is on one of the leading competetive cheerleading squads for her age group. (If you watch the movie Big Mama's House II you will see my beautiful model at the end being tossed in the air by her cheer squad.)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back