My first Job!

actually, that is the second time I have heard that, but honestly, she did not have much on. She had on some lip gloss, a little bit of eye shadow, and maybe some eye liner. She is just one of those fortunate people to have dark features, such as dark eyebrows, eyelashes, a beautiful clear complection, and pretty red lips! But, I was really wanting comments on my photography, not the model :D

I think that what might be adding that "too much make up" edge of the first few images is that her skin colour appears a tad bit off. (Now, my monitor has been acting up on me lately so I could be entirely wrong) In #1 and #4 I think I see a yellow/green colour cast in her skin tones, meanwhile #2 and #3 are very very red/magenta (making it appear as if she is wearing about half a container of blush)

Other then the possible slight colour cast issues great compositions and smiles :)

Edit: I hope you don't mind. If so, just tell me to remove it and I will gladly. I just quickly took the third image into PS and played around with it. Now, I know it probably has too much cyan/green to it, but hopefully it makes sense as to what I was trying to get to. I also removed the lines under her eyes, (in retrospect I should have done this in a different layer and then just changed the opacity as her face has lost depth) (Oh, and if we want to discuss make-up. I do believe I do see a touch of blush ;). She is a very pretty girl, I personally believe she doesn't need any extra products to enhance her natural beauty)

victoria5c.jpg

I totally agree with you on that. #2 and #3 I really need to go back and do some color adjustments. Just too much red in her face on them. Yours came out a little too blue, but indeed an improvement in color.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back