blondie621 TPF Noob! Joined May 22, 2009 Messages 104 Reaction score 0 Location The Sunshine State Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 11, 2009 #1
biancarose TPF Noob! Joined Apr 30, 2009 Messages 80 Reaction score 0 Location Dallas, TX Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 11, 2009 #2 I think that it is just beautiful. I love the sharpness of the colors and the water drops. :thumbup: That is for pic one. I dont care too much for #2
I think that it is just beautiful. I love the sharpness of the colors and the water drops. :thumbup: That is for pic one. I dont care too much for #2
blondie621 TPF Noob! Joined May 22, 2009 Messages 104 Reaction score 0 Location The Sunshine State Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 11, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thanx Bianca, me too, I thought the second one was not as sharp and the lighting was wrong.
blondie621 TPF Noob! Joined May 22, 2009 Messages 104 Reaction score 0 Location The Sunshine State Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 11, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #4