Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ok...this is my veeeerry first pano EVER. This is 24 photos stitched with Autostitch.

HarborPanoNight10percent.jpg

Beautiful. Do share your camera settings, please. I struggle a lot with night shots like this one!

do you live in the area? I live in Frederick MD, about 35 minutes from B-more.

Nicely done! You must be very pleased with the results. Beautiful reflection in the calm waters, and I like the wooden pylon in the foreground. :clap:

you know this is the best of the pano's I've seen today and you have the skill and talent to only need 24 shots :lol:

nice lights

Beautiful and serene, as only concrete and water can deliver ;)

Beautiful. Do share your camera settings, please. I struggle a lot with night shots like this one!

I don't remember my exact settings, but I believe the aperture was at 4.0, and shutter speed was somewhere around 4 seconds...I think. It was shot with my Canon 50mm 1.8 lens.

Night shots are tons of fun! They just take lots of practice (and battery power!).

do you live in the area? I live in Frederick MD, about 35 minutes from B-more.

Technically, no...but lately it's felt more like home than home has. (I'm from Illinois). I was there visiting my best friend, who happens to be clarinetjwd from this forum.

Thanks everyone, for your kind comments. :) I'm kinda addicted to panos now, I think....I shot several more, and once I get my computer at home up and running again, I'll get em stitched!

I already told you how much better this is than mine! but I thought I'd say so again. BTW, I noticed you didn't mention who helped with the editing...

Cool! Very well done :) Maybe you can clone a bit to the top of the frame so that tall building on the left gets a bit more space above it, but I really like it.

Most reactions

Back