My first photos here

Fotureblog

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
foture.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Some photos of different Tits (it feels weird writing it, but it is what it is) taken in spring in Estonia. So far I have been commenting the photos of others and uploading pictures only to my photoblog but now is the time for my first try here. I appreciate any kind of feedback and hope you like these:

1.Willow Tit

2. Blue Tit

3. Crested Tit

4. Long-tailed Tit

Very nice shots. I love seeing birds and wildlife from other parts of the world because they are frequently so different from what we have around here. We all tend to take for granted what we see every day without stopping to think that to others they may be very unique. Thanks for posting them.

Thanks for the commments!

And Scraig - I have the same feeling when I visit this forum or take a photo trip to some other part of the world. The birds that are quite exotic and unique to me are sometimes "just some usual garden birds" to others.

I am so immature - have to admit laughing out loud at Gallon's reply. Ha!

But these are very nice - that little long-tailed tit is incredibly cute. And nice detail in the white feathers (that's hard to do).

Beautiful. Thank you.

Great set :mrgreen:

Love the catchlight in the eye of #2 :thumbup:

Very nicely done, awesome.

Great Set! Love #4

Wow! Those are some neat birds and some great photos!

Very nice and a good variety there. All well taken and love the colours. That last one is so darn cute ;) Nice backgrounds on these as well.

All the best and yep. WELCOME !! ;) :)

Danny.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back