What's new

My first pic. here , Paris with a rainbow

Dvd

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 30, 2010
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
Holland
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm a little bit nervous to post my first pic here:lol: But here's it...

I was in Paris, and I saw this. It was amazing to see, but it rain so hard, that I can only make one picture of it, with the iso unfortunately on 800.

4582025520_f10f225be1_z.jpg
 
nice .. you just have to use noise reduction software. Nice shot!
 
It looks like its titled just a bit to the right, but it's a great capture!
 
Lovely photo, technical issues notwithstanding. Lovely.
 
Pretty cool. I would have loved to see the reflection of the Tower and rainbow on the concrete.
 
I have a picture like that, but technical it's rubbish, haha. Here it is:

4581409619_39f6cf5fcd_b.jpg
 
why rubbish? I would love to edit this LOL
 
Ok , now you can edit it;)
 
DvD.. look at my signature. Can you send me the high resolution files for both? Also send me your name so I can put you on the credit. Thanks!

Go Holland! FIFA WC 2010
 
It is so nice that those people would move for you so you can take the picture of this magnificent tower. I also denoised it for you. Thanks DVD. File is sent via email.

EiffelTower2RUEdit.jpg
 
It is so nice that those people would move for you so you can take the picture of this magnificent tower. I also denoised it for you. Thanks DVD. File is sent via email.

It looks flat and lacks contrast.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom