What's new

My first pic. :)

Kai.infinity

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 10, 2009
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Location
Toronto
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The apartment building facing mine is being renovated...
4094220692_0927ba6c57.jpg




----------------------------New pics updated Nov. 11. 2009------------------------------------


4097078680_4481192166.jpg


4097033808_1bf7002e51.jpg


4097017966_b85b46e902.jpg


4096977256_d56274fa14.jpg
 
Last edited:
interesting, you got more?
 
or first post on the forum!
 
Thanks everyone for the kind words! :)

This is actually from of my first shooting with my new camera that I just got today, definitely my first post in the forum. I took dozens of pics of the view hoping to get one with absolute horizontal and vertical lines. I thought this one came out alright.
 
great shot indeed. Very nicely seen. I heard it said that the best equipment is a pair of eyes and a brain. You seem to have those :) Congrats on a good pic
 
Thanks! I added a few pics I took today.

Looking forward to your C&Cs! :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom