My first portrait of my girlfriend C&C please and thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would post them without the vignette, it does nothing to benefit the photo.

I would appreciate if yous would be more professional about the c c of the overall pictures and not of my girls body. Because I guarantee if you were standing in front of me that would dare come out of any of your guys mouths.

ppl r just bein nice sir................................................ mayb not james the fashion critic... of course no one would say tht to ur face, we don't know you, but your on a forum you got 1700+ posts on... golly... lol

I'd venture to say 75% of a successful PORTRAIT is how the subject looks. That would be why a lot of PPs have mentioned her body. She has a great one, learn to showcase that in your photos with proper posing, lighting and comp.

I like the background a lot! Push yourself, these aren't horrible by any means, but you can do better!

I would appreciate if yous would be more professional about the c c of the overall pictures and not of my girls body. Because I guarantee if you were standing in front of me that would dare come out of any of your guys mouths. So if we can keep all comments away from the physical aspect id appreciate it. And also im not advertising anything. And james if you can keep trashy out of your mouth thank you. I wasn't going for wasn't going for any look. It was a boring day home and I decided to try it out

seriously? almost everyone that had a comment about her body, also mentioned some other technical aspect of the photo including the exposure, tattoo, posing, background, vignetting..etc etc.
there has yet to be any "trashy" talk. believe me, you'll know when it happens. If you have issues with the tame bit of commentary thus far, I suggest you keep any future pictures you take of your girlfriend off the forum.

I'd venture to say 75% of a successful PORTRAIT is how the subject looks. That would be why a lot of PPs have mentioned her body. She has a great one, learn to showcase that in your photos with proper posing, lighting and comp.

I like the background a lot! Push yourself, these aren't horrible by any means, but you can do better!

half had useful critiquing and half didn't.... im asking for overall critiquing not solely on my girl. but thanks man im trying my best and pushing myself ive had some bumps in my life and am picking myself back up. just looking for extra help and push

and pixmedic i was asking on anything better i could've done not asking how my girl looks nor showcasing her in any way. simple. if you had no input then please refrain from posting and see your way outta my thread thanks

and pixmedic i was asking on anything better i could've done not asking how my girl looks nor showcasing her in any way. simple. if you had no input then please refrain from posting and see your way outta my thread thanks

fine.. my input is this. kill the vignetting, it hurts the photo. cover the tattoo or show it, partially exposed tattoos detract from the photo. up the exposure or use better lighting, your photo is underexposed. don't use a bra you can see through the shirt. hope this helps you take a better portrait.

also...your GF has a great body.

I dont know whats with the threats, thats unnecessary. I will refrain from commenting on your pictures so I dont anger you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back