Inspirational Muse

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
hey everyone im new to this forum and i just wanted some feedback please :D

Rocks9.jpg

rockandwater.jpg

oceanandrocks2y.jpg

seaside.jpg

these were all done on a overcast day in durban (south africa) with a Canon EOS 300 print and a polorizing filter

Unfortunately, the images are not showing up for me. You may want to make sure the site you are hosting them on allows "hotlinking", many sites block you from doing this.

Looking forward to seeing your work.

The coloring in the first and second shot appear quite flat to me. Not enough enough shadows and appear over exposed.

The third picture is quite different. There is a nice color gradient and the ships in the background add some interest to the picture. However the DOF appears shallow and has a totally 2D effect for me.

LOL the crappy little town is in essex........its called Brentwood....supposedley for the middle class london businessman.....whatever i wanna live elsewhere.......

These pics are from my tripto south africa....Its not essex

The first one of the first set is quite different and I think "aggressive" sums it up, either way I like it also the third one of that set too.
The first one of the second set is neat, I love the way the light refracted through the water on the rock looks like electricity glowing.

I find the first posting of the second set to be very interesting. The water over the rock is clear and there is great detail in the rock. The rippling water sets it off nicely and the placement of the rock in the frame is very good.

Well done.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back