What's new

My first posted pic

photo gal

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Feb 4, 2005
Messages
6,539
Reaction score
153
Location
Planet Carolyn..Cool place....you should visit!
Hi there,

Going to be brave and post a photograph! Any and all comments are welcome... : )





one%20lime%20green.jpg
 
Love the colours also. Whats more this photo made me stare for quite a while trying to work out what was going on. I like that!
 
Interesting colors and I think the DOF really makes this photo work. Excellent job!
 
Michel, Very nice. I checked out your homepage and found some very interesting images. POst more.

Eric
 
What kind of camera did you use? The background (right upper corner area) is interesting where it look likes the lens flare thing is squarish. I've never seen that before.. Like the negative effect. I checked it out normal (inverted). Made me wish it was summer.
 
Good stuff! The colours are very vivid,and I was a little worried that you might live on
mars, until I recently discovered P.S. etc ;)

It looks great, as someone commented above the depth of field seems to make the shot.
 
jeeze, how did i miss this one!!!! great color and DOF! i really like the negative look! :thumbup: :thumbup:
 
Okay I just notice I hit the 5000 mark....didn't even realize it was getting near.....so I thought I would dig up the very first image I was brave enough to post here! I remember being so nervous when I did!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom