My first Project52, and its all about people

jonathaneme

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
hello all. i started my first project 52, and its theme will involve mostly people in my life, and maybe a few strangers. so here we goooooooooo....

my wifes idea to fix my broken welder

52-1 by JonathanEme, on Flickr

Last edited:
Nicely thought out and executed.
No Nov 3, the beam out of his chest, which we can't see, isn't as obvious a idea as one from his eyes.
The first one of today's is my favorite, not so much for the idea as the framing.

All in all nicely done

Nicely thought out and executed.
No Nov 3, the beam out of his chest, which we can't see, isn't as obvious a idea as one from his eyes.
The first one of today's is my favorite, not so much for the idea as the framing.

All in all nicely done

thanks Traveler, i dont quite understand what you mean about the "iron nick" picture, could you rephrase?

Sorry, I don't see where I used the phrase 'iron nick'

Iron nick is the name of the image with the beams of light ;)

Ah, how silly of me.
The beam seems to be emanating from the torso and I can infer that it is coming from his chest or even his heart but that required thought takes the immediacy of any impact.

Sorry, I don't see where I used the phrase 'iron nick'

Iron nick is the name of the image with the beams of light ;)

Ah, how silly of me.
The beam seems to be emanating from the torso and I can infer that it is coming from his chest or even his heart but that required thought takes the immediacy of any impact.

it was meant to replicate the piece in Iron Man's chest.... like this http://www.masculinity-movies.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/Iron_Man_movie.jpg

I don't see how any of these pictures posted are "about people"

Most reactions

New Topics

Back